Materials for the pee and poo toilet.
- Plywood, particle board or any type of board.
- 3 buckets
- 2 Toilet seats
How to build the pee and poo toilet.
- Any material can be used to make a simple box for the buckets to be placed in. Plywood is easy and good.
- Cut each side of the boxes as wide as the length of the toilet seat and 20-30mm higher than the bucket you are using.
- Screw the sides together.
- Measure the top of the boxes and cut a top to fit over them. The boxes can be built together like in the picture or separated. This will depend on the space you have available.
- Take the top and put the toilet seat over the centre and draw around the inside hole of the toilet seat. Then cut a hole around 15mm larger than what you have drawn.
- Fix the toilet seat to the plywood