up and coming events

Add any comments relating to up and coming events

8 Responses to up and coming events

1. Your exertion is hard to believe and I similar to you and skip for some more informative posts. Much thanks to you for confer infrequent in sequence to us. You have get available editorial with completely! I truthfully think this net web site needs a good agreement further attention. I’ll probable be a further time to appear at ample extra, thanks for percent that in turn.

2. lisa says:

Hi all…just to let you know the library is actually closed – it hasn’t had its fire evacuation points all cleared yet. however, we are still running the workshop in the foyer.

See you all soon,

Lisa Johnston

3. Steve says:

Just turn up there, there’s no need to register first (I enquired about this, and this is the answer that I got.)

4. Steve says:

Yes, the library is open on Saturday, and the workshop will be there. This is according to an email I got from Lisa today (Friday). It should be a good workshop, well worth going to! :)

And it\’ll be on there even if it’s wet outside.

5. merrett smith (Mr) says:

but is the Brighton Library open this Sat?

• Steve says:

Yes, the library is open on Saturday, and the workshop will be there. This is according to an email I got from Lisa today (Friday). It should be a good workshop, well worth going to! :)

6. Marcus says:

Hi Guys,

Nice meeting you yesterday at New brighton. Hope you can run a workshop soon. I put a message out to The Greens earthquake news list which leads to your site.

• James Bellamy says:

Tomorrow, Thurs 9 March 2pm at New Brighton Recovery Assistance Centre St Faiths Hall, 45 Hawke Street.
      There are some real keen people from the student army who are coming to help spread the compost toilet designs/ideas.

Leave a Reply to Steve Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>